Sunday 21 January 2018

Gotz Anna in Paris 2017

Anna is a beautiful multijointed Gotz doll which has been released in September 2017.
She is a special Signature Edition!

 As Anna came up in Autumn, this is her favourite season! And she loves Paris very much.
Her hair is slightly curly and her eyes have a special grey-brown colour, which was also new to other dolls in 2017!
Nevertheless, when Anna Paris - as I called her to distinguish from other Annas - came to me, I carefully washed her hair and then I put in rollers and let it dry. In my eyes she is the most beautiful multijointed doll.
Anna Paris is wearing an outfit in dark pink - a knitted sweaterdress, matching shoes and handbag as well as headband. But the cutest thing is her white little dog, who can sit in the handbag and who as a matching pink pullover!

I really love her! And so I took my knitting needles and knitted her and outfit - matching to her beautiful eyes.
She is really a "must-have" for collectors!

Here she comes:






And here she is with her knitted outfit, which I knitted for her. The pattern is called "Shontae" and is from Debonair Designs. I added a knitted body which she wears underneath.