Sunday 17 July 2016

Götz doll Aimee / Götz Puppe Aimee

Another very amiable doll is Aimee - as her name already says. She was a special edition at Christmas in the year 2003, designed by Anke Götz-Beyer. Her curly  hair is made from mohair-wool.
She wears very fine white clothes and nylon-tights. Aimee is also wearing a necklace with a heart. Unfortunately Aimees original necklace broke, when I unwrapped her as she arrived. (I am going to bring it to a jewellery  shop one day)
Another addition is her backpack with a kind of angel wings. And so the whole doll looks like an angel - a very good intention for a doll, released around Christmas.

Aimee is very, very hard to find, again I had great luck to find a very special doll! In former time my Aimee lived in Russia, then in the Nederlands and now with me in Germany.


Now, you can look how sweet she is:






Next time I am going to present you Nanette.