Saturday 20 August 2016

Götz doll BECKY

I am so lucky that I was able to find Becky with the help of another doll-collector.
Becky was released in 2002. Becky was the first of three dolls with brown hair.
Becky is wearing green and orange coloured stockings, a red T-Shirt, a jeans-dress without arms and a fluffy green cardigan. Her shoes are red and in her hair she has a flowery hair-clipper. Also on her dress are three flowers.
Becky has an aura of self-confidence. Her hair is slightly different to the later released Lauretta and Tamira. So she has fuller bangs and her hair is more curly.
Another different as I see it (I have only 2 for comparison) is, that Becky's lips are red, and Tamira's and Lauretta's lips are pink. These differences are only very slightly.

So, here comes my Becky - without original shoes, but I hope that I find them for her.







Becky and Tamira

Becky, Lauretta and Tamira



In the next pictures you can see Tamira with a self-made Becky-outfit and Becky.